Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Writing A Press Release


You may be wondering a little about how I came to be here with you today.

Let me tell you a quick story about the time I started marketing my new business, 24/7 Online Marketing.

At the time, I was trying to get my business up and running with literally no money.

I was starting from ground zero; no leads, no list, and no more money for marketing and advertising.

Then I did something dumb in desperation: I used credit cards to pay for advertising on Google Adwords and Facebook, and nobody was buying.

Which meant I couldn't keep working from home and had to go back to work again.

As you can imagine, I was in bad shape and desperate. Still, I wasn't ready to give up on my dream of using the Internet to sell my service and help people make a difference in their lives.

Then I remembered my successful experience using press releases to market my buddies business.

At that point, everything changed!

I finally figured out how to:


  • Model the successful press release patterns that were proven to work

  • Test specific elements of press releases to quickly find what worked and what didn't

  • Make press releases fun and profitable (with a lot less stress)


Because I decided to use press releases, I was able to:


  • Create all the attention-grabbing press releases I could ever need

  • Attract highly qualified leads

  • Spread my message and make a massive difference in people's lives


Now I'm living my dream of using the Internet to help people make a difference in their lives. I never have to worry about getting highly qualified leads ever again.

Which is why over the next few weeks, I’m going to share with you how to write a press release, so you can attract highly qualified leads to your product or service.

For those that want hands on training, I’m hosting a new masterclass every fourth Thursday of the Month called “Writing A Press Release.” By the end of the virtual live class you will have written and submitted your first press release for distribution. So you can begin to attract highly qualified leads to sell your products and services and help people make a difference in their lives too!



img_4846.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment